- “The Poetics of Food” is in Gastronomica!
- My poem eclipsed in is For Love of Orcas, an anthology to support the important work of the SeaDoc Society
- A new essay in Taproot magazine’s TEND issue.
- “Prayer for Good Mothering” in winter issue of Mothers Always Write
- Interview with Female Farmer Project Podcast on art+agriculture
- Orion Magazine has published “Fleece” in their Autumn 2018 issue.
- “On-Farm Research” published online with The Hopper
- Flood Patterns poems featured on Tweetspeak Poetry by Callie Feyen
- Interview with Suzanna Anderson at the Magnolia Review
- More published prose! Riverteeth’s Beautiful Things: “Excalibur”
- “Ghost Belly” is in Snapdragon: A Journal of Art & Healing (Issue 4.1)
- My poem “Night Fire” is in the Magnolia Review (Volume 4, Issue 1)
- The title poems from my current unpublished manuscript “Year of the Sheep” is in Pilgrimage Magazine (Issue 41, vol 1). Video
- “Tulip Season” is part of a WA 129+ Chapbook.
- “Moments of Pause” featured in the Ekphrastic Review.
- NEW POEMS in current Political Landscape issue of About Place Journal!
- Check out my 2017 Tedx Talk called “The Poetics of Food” featuring several poems from Flood Patterns.
- Flood Patterns is a 2016 category finalist for the Eric Hoffer Book Award!
- New essay published in Comestible, Issue 3!
- Interview (Poet on the Farm) with Lopez Island writer Iris Graville (March 2016)
- When the New York Times calls and asks you about the future… (Nov 2015)
- Interview with the Female Farmer Project (May 2015)